Grilling up good music and each other.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Musical Wishes for the 21st

My birthday, or the biggest celebration in the last twenty-one years, is approaching and instead of buying me alcohol, I'm requesting something less expensive and more useful--music. Here is a list of albums I would like to poach from those willing to be poached:

Peter Bjorn & John - I am seeing them in November and I realized I have only 1/5 of their stuff.
  • Peter Bjorn and John
  • Falling Out
  • Seaside Rock
  • Living Thing
Wilco
  • Being There (Discs 1 & 2)
  • Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
Phoenix - Don't even get me started about how mad I am that they canceled their D.C. show, that would have been on my birthday.
  • United
Ben Folds
  • Way to Normal
--I will gladly accept any album/song you have of these following artists. Compliments to Brittany Kemp, my music guru.--
  • Hard-Fi
  • Calvin Harris
  • Duffy
  • Emiliana Torrini
--and now for the guilty pleasures--

Kanye West - Whatever. I don't even like Taylor Swift.
  • 808s and Heartbreaks
Britney Spears - I only like one song, "Unusual You," and it happens to be worth getting all the shit that comes along with it.
  • Circus
Jay-Z
  • The Blueprint 3
If you are willing to share music, send it on over. Regardless, enjoy the 27th as if it were your own 21st birthday.