Grilling up good music and each other.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hopkins' Octopodes covers Chester French's "She Loves Everybody"

Man oh man. Never did I expect Johns Hopkins' very own blue and black a capella Octopodes to cover Chester French! And to get recognition from CF themselves! I'm not the most school spirited person, but they sound damn tight and I couldn't be prouder. Check them rocking out on the quad, but for the better sound quality version, see their Fall 2009 concert performance.



As a side note, Serena recently brought up the fact that Chester French performed at the Sonar Lounge during finals period this past spring. I didn't want to go because I had a Modern Physics final to study for. And they were opening for an unknown pop artist who I didn't care much for named...Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga is now my #12 most listened to artist on last.fm and I probably got the same grade in Modern Physics regardless if I studied or not. Missing that concert is one of my biggest regrets of the decade.