Grilling up good music and each other.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Playlist 3/26/09

1. Amy Winehouse - Some Unholy War

2. Sondre Lerche - On the Tower
The first Sondre song I loved. Forever and always.

3. Belle and Sebastian - Sleep the Clock Around

4. Keane - A Bad Dream

5. Wilco
- Jesus, Etc.

6. Emiliana Torrini
- Unemployed in the Summertime
This song basically describes my May, June, and July--(getting paid like I'm) unemployed in summertime, only just turned 21(-1), it'll be okay (if I ace my GRE's).

7. Phoenix
- 1901
Did YOU catch Phoenix on SNL? Amazing. I wish they would tour the US sometime soon. New Album (Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix) drops in late May.

8. MGMT
- Time to Pretend
I've wanted to play this song for a while, but it's always been deleted during the refining process. I was very surprised to see that MGMT had another good song other than Electric Feel. That, this, and Kids are the only three songs I listen to from them.

9. Death Cab for Cutie
- We Looked Like Giants

10. Franz Ferdinand
- Outsiders

11. Andrew Bird
- How Indiscreet

12. OK Go
- Return
OK Go is supposed to be a nonsense-singing band right? Yes, except this song actually has substance, and you can't just let that be missed.